Ways to keep the mobile battery good
Mobile is the most popular device nowadays. Although mobile was developed for sharing information, today it is mostly used as a means of entertainment.
Now almost everyone has a mobile phone. But smartphone users are much more than button phones. Some even use two mobile phones.
For this, it is necessary to know how to use our mobile to last longer. Let’s know how to increase the life of mobile.
The following mobile settings are very important for you.
So let’s learn without delay.
Disable all unnecessary pre-installed software.
When an Android mobile or smartphone is purchased, some unnecessary software is pre-installed on it. Which we never use. You don’t even need to use these softwares.
All these software (app) occupies the internal storage (phone memory) space of the mobile phone. As a result the mobile is a little slow. These softwares run in the background.
Which means if you don’t go to them, they will continue to use your Ram, Rom, Storage, Mobile Data all by themselves.
Therefore, disable the pre-installed software from your mobile without damaging the mobile battery, speed, memory etc.
As a result of disabling the apps, these apps do not work even on the mobile phone and the background does not run. You should use those apps if needed.
To disable Android apps, first go to your mobile settings. From there go to App Manager or app option. And click on disable option
Mobile battery does not charge?
Do you use the mobile charge? So beware! Keep your mobile charged and stop using it from today. This is one of the causes of damage to the mobile battery. This will have a detrimental effect on the battery in a short period of time.
- A secret trick is to charge your smartphone up to 90%-95%. Never charge more than that.
- Avoid using the smartphone when the charge drops to 20%.
- Or if ever 100% charged, quickly disconnect the mobile charger.
- And many of us sleep by charging mobile while sleeping at night. It is most responsible for damaging the mobile battery (important
- Do not start tapping immediately after opening the mobile from charging. Mobile should be pressed after at least 30 minutes or 1 hour after opening from charge.
If you follow the tips above you will never have a problem with your battery. Apart from this, these tips are also very useful for your mobile. Your used smartphone will be good for a long time.